• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone ever fished 5 point before? seems to be good when we head up in the summer but never ice fished it before>?<

Do you mean 5 Mile Point on Leech? I haven't fished it on ice, but, I would think weedy area adjacacent to deeper water (northeast) would be good.

Do you mean 5 Mile Point on Leech? I haven't fished it on ice, but, I would think weedy area adjacacent to deeper water (northeast) would be good.

Are you new to the area? Five Point Lake is a decent Panfish Lake just off of 371. I have not been on the lake this year yet and it usually does not get a lot of ice fishing pressure. Sorry I do not have any information for you.

Not from the area, just a visitor. I had not heard of the lake.

We fish Leech when we are up. It is always interesting to hear about other lakes.

Looked at Five Point on LakeMaster Contour Pro. Very nice looking structure. There are several other interesting lakes in the area as well. Pleasant looks like it would be worth a look.

I will look at the DNR lake finder and may give several of the lakes in the vicinity a try when we are up at the end of January.

We usually fish it when we are up in the summertime and usually have pretty good luck w/ panfish and northerns but have never ice fished it