Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Giant_Jackpot

North Metro Muskie Inc. Annual Banquet - Pete Maina Speaker

13 posts in this topic

The North Metro Chapter of Muskies Inc. will be holding our annual banquet on February 23rd, 2008. Admission will be $25. The admission price includes dinner and a chance at the grand prize raffle of a two day guide trip with Jason Hamernick on Lake Mille Lacs including two nights lodging. We will also have thousands of dollars in raffle and silent auction items including: guide trips, rods & reels, lure packages from many muskie lure manufacturers, GPS with Lakemaster chip and much more. Our guest speaker this year will be Pete Maina, entrepreneur, accomplished author, professional photographer, TV show host, professional speaker and magazine owner. Happy hour starts at 4:30 with dinner served at 6:00.

For tickets contact Dave Parks at 612-240-0440 or dave_parks@comcast.net

Log onto http://www.nmmuskies.com for more info

We still have tickets available for the banquet. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Where is it?

Here's the location!

North Air Banquet Hall (KC Hall)

6831 NE Hwy 65

Fridley, MN 55432

I am definitely interested in attending this banquet but then again, it would be basically pointless for me as I am deaf and Im sure there would be no interpreter so every bit of info would just go whooshing past my head...

Quote:
it would be basically pointless for me as I am deaf and Im sure there would be no interpreter so every bit of info would just go whooshing past my head...

pretty simple. Call a interpreter or call the North Metro muskie chapter and see if they can provide a interpreter for you or ask someone you know that has good knowledge of asl or whatsoever and you will be fine.

Yeah very simple but who pays for the interpreter... too costly today... I'd rather spend the money at the Expo and have all those stuff to use... as for knowing someone... Yeah I know few but they're already busy... Hmmm just had an idea... thanks Quack...

I wonder if there would be transcripts that you could order from the speaker?

Setter... now thats another idea... but Im pretty sure Pete Maina would be going along with what he thinks in his head... no harm in trying to see if that could be done too... Thanks!!!

ttt

I'm going. Anyone remember driving through the blizzard last year to get to the muskie banquet ?

Huey

I sure do! It didn't stop people from going though, that place was packed!

How did this banquet go??? Who won the grand prize???