• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2 Free Direct TV receivers *GONE*

tip-up king

any idea what shipping costs would be to rochester? i'd be interested in one or both of them.

Are they just the standard recievers? I am interested in one of them if you could ship to Hibbing. 55746

just abit of advice, when you get rid of the dtv system you need to call them and give them the name of the new owner. Direct will refuse to ativate the rec. if it is still registered to you.

It's a policy to protect customers. found out the hard way.

If no one takes them I need a power cord for one of mine. I have a travel trailer I use for work, and some how when I put it away for the winter I lost the cord for the reciever.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi stray dog I have two dishs and recievers in deer river if you want you can have them both, but I don't know if they are hard wired or not Jason 218 244 4435