Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
commander019

DU/Avery Waterfowl Hunters Party in Sauk Centre, MN

4 posts in this topic

DU/Avery Waterfowl Hunters Party in Sauk Centre, MN

Date: Friday, Feb. 22nd

1225 Timberlane Drive

Sauk Centre, MN 56378

Time: Doors open at 6:00pm

Menu: All you can eat hamburger buffet with keg beer (while it lasts)

Cost: $25 per ticket

For ticket info. please e-mail me at commander019@yahoo.com or log on to DU's website for on-line ticket purchases.

http://www.ducks.org/whp

There will be NO tickets sold at the door, so get them ahead of time.

Whats on hand.......

85 dozen GHG decoys, shotguns, Avery ground blinds and loads of other Avery products to be given away.

Wear any type of camo to be entered into a drawing for a Benelli Nova 12ga. Max-4 camo shotgun.

If you have not been to one of these events, you need to get to one. They are a blast and its a great place to meet up with fellow waterfowlers.

Look forward to seeing you there!!

hunterspartyflyer.jpg

Update..................

Zink Calls is sending us a set of calls for the Hunters party to be raffled off. The set consists of a green acrylic Power Hen II and an Ivory acrylic Moneymaker Canada Goose call strung on a DIY Avery lanyard. Thanks to the people at Zink Calls for helping out DU!!

Tickets are selling so if you are thinking about going, I encourage you to get your tickets ASAP. Remember, there are no sales at the door. If you need tickets, please contact me via pm or e-mail. commander019@yahoo.com

Look forward to seeing everyone there!!

Ryan

I was recently informed that on-line ticket sales for the DU Hunters Partys are no working and will not be usable. If your thinking about getting tickets, please get in contact with me through e-mail ASAP. There are only a couple days left to buy and tickets are running down.

Thanks!!

Ryan

commander019@yahoo.com

Good work there Ryan. That is a nice set up and everybody wins. If I wasn't broke and gone on that date I would be there \:\(

If Sauk Centre is too far check out these other dates at the DU website:

Waterfowl Hunters Party