Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrklean

Goodners lake

3 posts in this topic

Just trying to get to some different lakes around the area and was thinking about going to goodners, any advice, ice conditions etc. Thanks

i have fished this lake twice so far, the first time we went out i avoided the big group off to the right cause i hate fishing in crowds, usaully the fish are very weary and there is no privacy, so we went out into the middle of the lake, i found a hump out there we fished in about 12 feet off the s.e. side of the hump and caught between 45 and 50 bluegills between three guys, started out slow, very timid fish then we down sized to tiny marmoska jigs and a few spikes and we caught them left and right, water was clear enough to sight fish them, fun!!! about 15-20 of them would have kept but we realesed them all. but i went out the next day hoping to bring home a few fish and went out the same time on the same exact spot and caught 4 tiny fish, they just up and packed their bags. o well hope this is helpful.

Has anyone been out there as of late? I will be going out friday afternoon.