• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wolves Win #5

Scott M

Remember that Garnett got traded because his contract pretty much tied the organization's hands behind their back. I'm a huge KG fan, but it just wasn't working out without blowing it up and starting over, which is completely on McHale.

Jefferson's game will only get better. I believe individual defense is a teaching and effort thing. Certain teams in the league are known for their team defense, and certain players for individual defense. Teach Al what to do and he will get better defending his own basket.

Should be a good game with the Bulls tonight.

maybe 25-30 is unrealistic but lets say from here on out they go .400, that would round up to 15-16 more wins(depends if you round up or down) and that would be 23-24 games. i think that they finally have some confidence and will keep on winning some games. will i be suprised if they win around 20-30, not at all. i honestly think that they finally have this somewhat turned around. Then again i am usually overly optomistic when it comes to the wolves grin.gif