Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaspernuts

Check out this Pike!

14 posts in this topic

IMG_1299.jpgIMG_1297.jpg

Didn't have my scale with me but I would guess its around 8 lbs. I went to set the hook and sliced my finger so I knew there was some weight there! Going back friday and sat to same lake and will have a follow up report! Fish was released.

Nice Pike.

I bet it was fun to pull up on a tip-up.

Sifty

Great color to that fish. Well done.

what lake were you on?

Hey Jasper!!! I think I mean i know that i know you. Do tires, oil changes and other crappy repairs mean anything to you!!! Nice to see you and nice fish also!!! Been looking for a few like that all year!!!

What's your first name tip-up? I've worked at a lot of crappy repair places!

Very nice fish Jaspernuts.

Garrett, or SKI you may remeber, it may have been your first crappy car joint, on Madison Ave.

Nice to hear from ya Garrett. What are ya up to these days? We will have to keep each other up to date on the hot bite!

Jaspernuts

Great looking fish, Would you believe I know where you are. Don't worry I go to Devils Lake for the Toothy slime. Great looking fish.

Nice fish. That lake you are on holds many many just like that and alot bigger too. Bet it was fun thru the ice! Good job.

Yeah - people are starting to discover what a great fishery this lake is. I have been one of very few people out there for the last 3 years and now there is more pressure this year. There is even a spearhouse out there. I hope he doesn't kill too many of these beauties!

Jason looks like you have all the hot spots. I have been trying to hunt down the pike all year with no luck but a few under 5lbs. I pretty much stay around Waseca as alot of my fishing is done by myself, but i could venture away from here if you are willing to give me a couple of ideas. I will however keep you posted if I do find a good spot or two. Anything for an old friend. By the way nice talking to you again!!

nice fish man, im sure that was a great time on the lake with this baby