Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JacobMHD

Radio Stations

15 posts in this topic

Is there any chance of picking up a radio station carrying a playoff game this weekend while on the lake? If so, what station?

Good Luck, hard to pick up anything around Pine Island.On Sat. the first game dosnt start untill late, so you wont miss much. Good luck fishing.

You might be able to pick it up in French. ;\) I kind of doubt you'll get any of the games though. There's a decent country station that comes in ok otherwise not too much to pick from.

When I was up in December, I could get the country station at ~92 FM. On AM I could get one that had KFAN on it. We hoped to get a pro football game but all they did was talk football and give updates to the games. Maybe the playoffs will be different. If I remember it was in the lower half of the dial.

Thanks for the info. I sure hope we can get it in, but if not, so be it. Hope the fish are biting.

Hope you like church sermons and gosspil music on Sunday mornings cause that is all they play until noon I believe.

Sundays all church till 11:00 so bring something else to listen to, unless you going to pray for the fish to bite!

My son and I were lucky. On Sunday we had a good bite until 10:00 and didn't think of turning the radio on until about 11:00.

Up there this past weekend 5 miles over Pine and had to duck into the truck from our sleeper a few times to check the Packers score (I'm a big cheesehead ;). I could pick up 1130AM on the radio which had coverage of the game - the signal wasn't great but good enough to catch the score.

I believe that sirius radio has the football games. Xm and sirius satellite radio have both been a good thing for us in our remote areas. I opted for XM for the baseball coverage.

Sirius radio is the way to go. We too were over pine and listened to the Packer Game on WTMJ 620 out of Milwaukee. Turn it on in the truck and tune it in on the radio in the fish house.

What can be better than the Walleye's hiting good and Packers kicking some butt.

Al

Originally Posted By: bobberal

What can be better than the Walleye's hiting good and Packers kicking some butt.

How about walleye's hitting good and the Vikings kicking the Packers butt. cool.gif

King Fisher,

You know the answer to that this season...Next year it may be closer...lol

Yeah I figured I would here that one. Well if the pack does make it to the bowl I hope they win and Favre retires. Good luck fishin.

Not sure about sports channels but you guys should be able to pick up the Classic Rock AM sation...1410