• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

crappie thread?

dave12341234

wheres that one crappie thread that explained that the crappies were biting 4-6 inches off the bottom with red and white jigs. it must have been deleted or something? any help would be appreciated! it had a pic of a lady with black hair holding up a crappie.

well, since that post crashed, does anyone have any solid information on that new technique that people are using now? fishing 4-6 inches off the bottom? is it actually working?

Ya the new forums crashed out during the upgrade and we lost everything from the last three days but admin has it fixed and is ironing out the bugs from the upgrade as we type. The way I see forum crash is like a new truck, we put the first dent in it so now we can drive it wide open and go wild. grin.gif

For the crappies the bottom bite is still present when they go negative but last night was positive type fish.

Check it out. Crappies

I'm heading out in few minutes to try it again, I let you guys know.