Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 post in this topic

Lake Victoria was pretty good for panfish last week, had to move around though,and sort thru some smaller one's.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• eyeguy 54
    • ANYFISH2
      Monster deer! Congrats to Teresa and B.O.W. Another pic of the awsome deer.
    • CaptJohnWis
      Jay! You still in Alabama? I'll be headed back to Texas soon - but NOT until ramps freeze over up here. Wasn't going to go fishing today but sun came out and wind died so I headed to lake. Arrived at noon, wind started blowing and scattered snow/rain. Never fails.  But I had good luck with seven big pike, 3 walleyes and 11 bass. Fished alone. Tried to talk Mike into trolling the shoreline for pike on Wednesday but he didn't want to do that so that is what I did in my boat today. They were where I had caught some in late Fall a few years back. All around 30"-36". All stuffed full of bait which I guess are ciscos since they move shallow this time of year to spawn. Hopefully get some more big pike tomorrow. Trailer lights went out so have to fix those first. Best bait 6" Lunker City Swim Fish on heavy jig head. Bass & walleyes on flukes with fairly heavy head because of wind. Forgot camera so no pictures today.
    • ATXJay
      Oh it's sooo tough, 40-50 fish. Jeesh John, you don't have to catch em all in one day.... HAHA. Been cattin here on the TN River. Still figuring out the big blues. Been dry, no hydroelectric generation, so little current, fish scattered. Have been getting in a few smalls.     
    • mojoputter
      Know of a breeder that has a 3 yr old Vizsla that is giving him away. His grandfather was a champion but this one just didn't turn out to much of a hunter. He'll only listen to the boss and no one else. He's not gun shy but he is real sensitive apparently, whatever that means. He's neutered and up to date with his shots. Sounds like more of a family dog then a hunter.