Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
katoguy

Southern MN Bass Tour

15 posts in this topic

Southern Minnesota Bass Tour (dates pending permits)

June 1 - Cedar Lake (Rice Co.)

June 21-22 Mazaska-Shields (Rice Co.)

July 13 - Lura Lake (Blue Earth Co.)

Aug 10 - German/Jefferson (Le Sueur Co.)

Sept 6 - Lake Tetonka (Le Sueur Co.)

Sept 7 - TOC

smnbasstour at yahoo.com

If you are thinking about this, you may want to act soon. The Ultimate is not taking place this year due to the additional DNR requirements and costs! I also heard through the grapevine that Gabby wasn't going to hold his Thursday niters.

i am very interested in fishing the tour. was wondering if i just call and get signed up or how it all works

thanks Sam

Well shoot - my son and I wanted to fish that Thursday night league. I hope they still keep something like that going.

steiger, call Brent. He is requiring a $200 deposit to hold a spot. First come, first serve. (Returning teams DO NOT get preference!) My check left on Tuesday. I think there will be a lot of interest because the other local tour is gone.

I know Z-Nail already sent his money, too. Brent told me he is getting a lot of interest already. I sent the tourney dates to Classic Bass for Brent, too.

Kato is correct, the check was sent Tuesday. It sounds like a blast. Anyone else getting the itch to be standing in the boat?

MINNESOTA MONGO ,don't give just yet there still is a evening tournament going , but I don't have any details at this moment ,sorry all I know is the name of the event is D's Bustin Bass .

He had it last year but the turn out was poor due to the fact it was on the same night as Gabby's thursday nighters

Sweet! Thanks Lucky! That's the sort of league I was hoping to fish in with my 14 yr old son.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

can't wait.

minnesota mongo, there are schedules at nagels bait shop in faribault Mark had asked me earlier to post somthing about them but I alwways forget to grab a schedule myself i will try to get down there tomorrow and I'll post

So what are they going to have for poor people like me that can't swing that $ to fish. I NEED to compete. I'm an adrenaline junky for fishing tournaments.

d's bustin bass is only like a ten dollar entry fee ?

I also heard that Joe Hogan and Gabby are doing a Bass'n for Animals contest on Washington June 8. Proceeds go to the Blue Earth-Nicollet County Humane Society.

luckycrank is the odds on favorite based on history, but don't go counting that $4K quite yet... \:\)

kato- sounds good i will call brent and get set up. had another question are these team or single's?

Teams!

katoguy, I'll leave that up to you, I likley won't be fishing bassin for animals.but who knows any things possible.

I am evan undecided for SMBT.. I Was already assured sponsorship for half the Entry but I might be persuaded if the other half gets paid. still undecided to both if not the walley fishing was spectacular last spring and fall and I not opposed to do that again Either (but leaning towards fishing tournaments)