Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Birch PT Mike

Is this working?

12 posts in this topic

I have had trouble viewing and see no new posts. Just checking Thanks

It looks to be working now. The forums were down for a few days.

Hi Mike,

Good to see you on the forum again!

FM has been redoing the forum format and there have been a few bugs to work out. Seems to be getting better every day now.

Cliff

Things were working fine for me but after 3 days at LOW, I can not see any new post numbers like last weekend. Sure would be nice if they would get it like it was before where new posts were a different color it would sure be nice.

In my opinion, the new format is not an improvement.

There is no doubt is taking some getting used to, and personally I don't see a real improvement in speed which to my understanding that was what they were after. And the search feature is limited to one month, I hope that changes back to the where you can search much further back.

Is anyone else having to log in twice before it says your logged in? confused.gif

Me too...

I do not even have to do the login, same as before. When I go on I am automatically logged in. I like the new format and features.

Originally Posted By: Ranckenstuff
Is anyone else having to log in twice before it says your logged in? confused.gif

I had that problem the first time I logged in. I just do not log out anymore and have no problems.

Cliff

Yep its working pretty darn good now! I mean I need to get back to work... \:D

Yep I have had to log in twice on several occasions.