Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JustEnoughToEat

Fish TV

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone purchased one and are they any good, or is it "you get what you pay for" Thanks for any info.

You may get a better response if this was posted in the Equipment- Expert Information forum.

I have one and it seems pretty good for the price. I also have an aquaview which I think has a better design, screen and seems to work a little better in low light conditions, but I don't think you can beat the fishTV for the price. I'm planning on rigging mine up to try and get muskie strikes on video. cool.gif

that sounds awesome muskieslayer...you will have to keep us posted on that!! I would try, but I need to get bites in order to get video, I just throw lures:)

Ive checked them out. They have the same picture and visibility during the day. At night they are not as good. Great deal though.

Originally Posted By: skies_and_eyes
I just throw lures:)
\:\)

Yeah, I pretty much do the same thing. I hope to improve though.

I noticed that it runs on either C or D batteries---I don't remember which ones. How long can you run the FishTV on one set of batteries?

hook, your camera backwards so lens is facing lure on a deep see squid wires.(offical name can't think of) Then you tie on 3 feet of thick line. ANd troll around, with or with out down rigger.