Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Otter

FM Site Update

16 posts in this topic

A day off from FM; tough one, wasn't it? crazy.gif

All posts from 1-5-08 through 1-8-08 were completely lost and are not retrievable. Rick and the IT staff are still working on some "kinks" but for the most part, we should be off and running again.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank You

Pretty sure I would have gone nuts tonight if it wasn't back in working order.

Duane

my wife says thank you for fixing the problem she was yellin at me to sit down, all i could do was pace the house waiting for it to come back on. thanks for your hard work guys im sure its not the easiest stuff to fix.

I have one question. Do you guys see the replies that are new since your last visit? I used to show next to the subject line if there were new replies. I am logged in too, I thought maybe that was why it wasn't working.

It will still be a few days before all the kinks are worked out. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks again to all who have worked so hard to improve this site!! \:\) I didn't realize how important it is until I lost it for a short time!! Keep up the great work fellas!!

Hope no one was or is on suicide watch when the site was down.

I see it is fixed already!!! Now thats GREAT service. Thanks All.

I was having the same problems...I would be logged in , but it would not show which topics were new since I had last viewed them....Seems to be working fine today though confused.gif

im having to log in twice. i will log in once and it will say im not in and then i log in again and then im in. Wondering if anyone else has this problem.

Trying clearing out your Cookies using the link at the bottom of this page.

Where does it say tread views? I missed it. Boy it may take a little to get use to this, I am affraid of change!!!!

I have just one problem that really isn't that big of a deal but I thought I would ask or mention it to everyone. Is anyone else having problems logging in? I have to do it twice before it log's me in! Like I said I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if this is just happening to me or what!

The logging in is being worked on; yes, it's been a common problem. Try emptying your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies on your computer and then try using the "My Cookies" link at the bottom of this page and then see what happens.

No more of that; just replies.

Yup. No idea why, but I need to log in twice as well.