Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blue_healer_guy

something different

3 posts in this topic

Make the trip up sometimes once a year and have always gone out of adrians. Have used only plowed road access, never rented. They have been good to me. Will be bringing my son, first trip with the "boys", so need to do my prep work for him. always gone past pine and found the fishing to be o.k. Maybe looking to mix it up this year with shallow early/late etc. Just seems like not as much structure over that way. Have fished Arnesons once, so been that way. Just looking for a one time hit for the kid. Long Pt, Morris, Arnesons or Adrians info would be great. I'll be bringing my perm, 350 mile 1 way. Also, should be in the area around 10:00pm, can I get on the lake. Someone please take me under their wings. \:o

Ive been to Zipple 3 times so far this year and will be going back this weekend if that tells u anything. No guarantees but I have filled out + eaten plenty every trip so far. I usually go with 2-4 guys so its been pretty good. also they do a great and I mean great job on their roads!!!

You should have a great LOW adventure, I have friends that show

up in the middle of the night to set up permanent houses. It

would make me nervous but they seem to get it done.

There is no real need to pass by Pine Island, the road is fine

for big trucks and permanent houses. The bite has been real

good in the deep water (34 foot). It at 2 pm if you still need

fish, pull everything in to 12 feet of water (there should be

paths) and fish till dark. You can spend the night in shallow

and catch the morning bite shallow and move out deep again at

10 am.

Fishing is pretty good