Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

  • Announcements

    • Rick

      Minnesota Fishing Report Clubs - ONLY 20 FREE MEMBERSHIPS Per Area - Join Today - FREE   03/08/2018

      Fishing Minnesota has added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. Initially we are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20 members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want see detailed fishing reports/tips  around your area and will share your detailed fishing report as soon as you join, then Join Now! Some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.

    You know what we all love...

    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Fish House License Plates ???

Recommended Posts


Just got wind of this-- Not for sure if its true. But has anybody heard that Fishhouse are reguired to have license Plates.

The Plates cost $42.50 a year. If it true than I see why you don't need the Shelter License. This is all I could fined in the State Statute. I will research it more and let you know what I find.

Subd. 49. Travel trailer. (a) "Travel trailer" means any trailer or semitrailer designed and

used for human living quarters that meets all of the following qualifications:

(1) is not used as the residence of the owner or occupant;

(2) is used for temporary living quarters by the owner or occupant while engaged in

recreational or vacation activities; and

(3) is towed on the public streets or highways incidental to such recreational or vacation


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Havn't heard anything like that. Although, this year you only need a shelter tag if your house is left overnight unocupied. If your fishing from a portable or are taking your house off when you leave the ice you don't need a shelter tag.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this