• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD - Vexilar FL8-SLT Pro Pack Flasher with Blue Soft-Pack case. 200.00. very good condition.

I will take some pics of the unit too if you have any (giddyup99 AT msn DOT com ...I'm very interested and could pick it up tomorrow possibly.

Thanks!

WOW, not sure where all the other posts went. Vexilar is still for sale at 200.00, freind told me that my price was too low. This is a clean unit. hoping some of the others who posted are back on. Also, to giddyup99, I e-mailed the address on your post - no response.

It is about 5-6 years old. Some years it was only used 2-3 times. very good condition. It also has the battery status guage. No pictures at this time.

I had sent you an email please read and email me back if interested please let me know asap thank you

Yes, it is still available for 200.00. I have an offer of 175.00. I am located in the Detroit Lakes lakes area.