Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
k9medic

Clear Lake - Waseca

16 posts in this topic

Just wondering how the ice is on Clear Lake. Going out tomm. around noon or so. Bringing the wife and she is worried about the ice with the warm weather coming. How is the fishing there ? Thanks Jeff

im taking my house out saturday, my truck and ice house weigh 6,600 lbs, im not too worried about melting ice, there is at least 16 inches of ice, crappies pickup as soon as the sun goes down, lots of fun.

Thanks , I am planning on driving out of the access and fishing in the am into the afternoon Jeff

if you see a big green camper stop by

I will , if I see you I will have a F150 Ford - Duck Hunter on the back of the topper

Good Luck !

I havent been out lately, how is the bite? Anyone fishing out from the park on the west side?

my post didnt show i got a 29in 9# eye on clear friday night

Nice eye bluebill. Is the action heavy, or slow?

They said all posts from 1/5-1/8 got lost in the last update.

that was almost painfull, not being able to get on here that long. the bite for me so far hasnt been great but we have never gotten skunked. im fishing almost middle of the lake, catching crappies after 7pm, marking tons of fish just cant get them to bite, going out on sat to see if we can get some more.

anybody been out lately? hows the ice going out sat, and figured it would be ok to drive the truck, but just curious

Ice was ok to drive on Tuesday, going out tonight as I have to get a few things from the house for pond trip on Friday!!! I would not hesitate to drive, just go slow.

Hey tip-up are you going to the pond that you missed out on Sunday? If you are good luck. grin.gif

Matt, no I just went out to get my things for Mille Lacs fishing trip. Will let you know when I get back how we did. Wish us better luck than last year.

Good luck, only one week till Waubay. grin.gif

Was out tonight, several hits but couldn't hook any up. Action stop cold about 7:30 pm.

eyes have been hit and miss have to punch a lot of holes when you find them hang on hit tetonk thurs. found a nice school of pannies