Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ddp

Peltier

9 posts in this topic

I am looking to head out to Peltier and get a line wet after work today. Has anybody fished out there lately? Any luck after dark? Any hints would be appreciated but no need to give up the honey hole if you know what I mean. Or if you have any other suggestions on lakes to fish in that area.

Thanks for lookin'

I am also heading out to a lake near Peltier after work. Send me a PM and I'll give you some pointers.

Thanks Nordern,

You have mail

you've got more mail nordern smile.gif

I sold some sucker minnows yesterday to a guy work (cabelas) was headed out there. he said he has caught pike out there, i believe he was talking open water fishing though.

we used to get northerns that averaged 4 pounds in the summer, but there seems to be more snakes in the winter.does anybody have any crappie reports?

I was out on centerville tonight and did ok on crappies and blue gills.... Nothing over 10 inches but it was fun.....

Hey Jipper,

What hours did you fish?

I might head out there this weekend.

The best time for me was around 3-5:30.... It seemed that after 5:30 the fish didn't seem interested in what I was showing them....Euro larva was working better then wax worms or crappie minnows