Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GRAVEY70

Ladyslipper and School Grove

5 posts in this topic

Drove by on New Years Day and saw only a few houses and only 2 trucks on Ladyslipper. Any reports on fishing and ice conditions?

There are more houses on Cottonwood right now. People are usually pretty tight lipped around here on the bite.

Yeah, Ice conditions are pretty good on both School Grove and Ladyslipper 14 or so inches. Was out on Cottonwood the Other day on the east and there was only about 9 to 9 1/2. Kinda Suprising But far as bites go been very finiky.. Gotta be at the right spot at the right time..

Been on School Grove and theres very little bite ( a bite a night) and the eyes are small 8 inchers. Cottonwood has some nice fish but you have to be there at the right time.

I ve been out on school grove for 3 weeks just hoping to hook into keeper, no such luck. Little 6'' to 8'' so far. Good to see the little ones though. I should move--but I guess I'm just stubborn!!