Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hardwaterfishing

Anybody out on Diamond?

7 posts in this topic

Putting the hard house out there tomorrow. Anyone been out there? Quiet a few people off the east access. Will post results...

havent heard of anything yet?

Hey HWF how did you do out on your last move? Going out there tommrow to check out the action.

Was out there last Monday.....Action is now slow......got 5 crapps......I here the eyes are biting on the north side...

ANY new news as of yet? I am heading up that way on Friday and have no idea where to go hit for some action. Last time I did not do so well. Anything producing around there?

Hey HWF how have you been. I'm heading out to the hole tommrow but I moved slightly ahead hope its still in the zone.

I put the hard house babk out on diamond tonight. My sis and her boyfriend are staying in it tonight. Lots and lots of people out there. They have got a few.