Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outfitter17

FM Get Together at Camp Manitou on Manitou Lake for Winter Lakers

1 post in this topic

We are having a FM members get together at Camp Manitou (1 hr. north of I. Falls) on the weekends of Feb. 23rd and March 8th. We will be fishing mainly lake trout on Lower Manitou Lake, Dogfly Lake, and Mister Lake.

The resort is located 1/2 way between dryden and fort frances, ont. It is a summer island resort, located 6 miles from our winter parking lot, so you will need a snowmobile or 4 wheeler to get to the camp and out fishing. Transportation can be arranged if needed.

You can arrive on either thursday or friday and depart on either sunday or monday, you can stay as long as you want.

We can only take 18 people at a time so pick out which weekend works for you and call us to get on the reservation list, we are booking on a first come first serve basis.

If you have any questions, call the number below, e-mail, or reply to this post.

See you on the ice,

Matt