• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Taxidermist

Any recommendations on a local fish taxidermist? My girlfriend got her first big URL slab and I'd like to mount it for her. Thoughts???

I know a guy in St. Michael who does an awsome job on fish. If you want I can get you his number. Is it a replica or real thing?

my 2 cents. i would look into the quality over cost when chosing a taxidermist. i did that once, and threw the mount away cause i saved a few bucks. NEVER again.

Some contact info would be great Vex man. It'll be a skin mount. I think the fiberglass replicas of larger fish look great but I'm not sold on panfish quite yet.

i would have to say my recomendation is Arrowed 1 taxidermy in big lake he is the the all around great taxidermist that i always use his number is 6125087032

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Danny Beck in isle is really good

Thanks Moose - I saw your post in Species forum. Very nice laker he did - I'll be sure to check him out.