• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

GPS for pickup

sweept

Question

Am considering purchasing a Gps for the truck. Would like to spend less than 400. Any recommendations.

6 answers to this question

I have a magellan roadmate 760 and it works awesome.You can get one on ebay for under $200.

Got the megellin 3100 for $124 day afte Thanksgiving. Been a good unit for me so far.

I got a lowrance i way 350 c back in sept. and works great one nice thing it will display the navoinics chips on the screen when on the lake. cost was $350

Tom Tom xl or xls they also have a $100 mail in rebait untill the 5th. The xls will tell what street you will be turning on instead of take left in 700 feet!

I have a Garmin Nuvi that I got for Christmas. Has all the 2008 maps on it already and I can go on line in a couple of years and load updates to it. Not a lot of bells and whistles but the object of a GPS is to get you some where and so far this thing has worked great! Plus, it did not cost an arm and a leg! Does not tell you the street to turn on but it is shown on the screen. I got it to use on the motorcycle and won't be listening to it anyway. This summer we can program in a city that we want to end up at and it will take us there. Have a good one. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo