Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sweept

GPS for pickup

7 posts in this topic

Am considering purchasing a Gps for the truck. Would like to spend less than 400. Any recommendations.

I have a magellan roadmate 760 and it works awesome.You can get one on ebay for under $200.

Got the megellin 3100 for $124 day afte Thanksgiving. Been a good unit for me so far.

I got a lowrance i way 350 c back in sept. and works great one nice thing it will display the navoinics chips on the screen when on the lake. cost was $350

Tom Tom xl or xls they also have a $100 mail in rebait untill the 5th. The xls will tell what street you will be turning on instead of take left in 700 feet!

The Tom Tom 720 has Blue Tooth Cap.

I have a Garmin Nuvi that I got for Christmas. Has all the 2008 maps on it already and I can go on line in a couple of years and load updates to it. Not a lot of bells and whistles but the object of a GPS is to get you some where and so far this thing has worked great! Plus, it did not cost an arm and a leg! Does not tell you the street to turn on but it is shown on the screen. I got it to use on the motorcycle and won't be listening to it anyway. This summer we can program in a city that we want to end up at and it will take us there. Have a good one. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo