Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chris63

Ponto?Help(pictures added)

7 posts in this topic

Some folks I know will be fishing this lake later this season, can anyone tell me anything about the lake?Thankyou.c63

Is no news good news?c63 confused.gif

Not fished much in winter. There are a couple of houses on north end of lake. Know some people that live on lake , they say there are a few big wallys floating around and some crappies if you can find them. Check the DNR lake finder website for survey reports, might help.

A buddy of mine has a cabin there. Fished last memorial day had really good luck for bass and northerns if that is what your going after. There is alot of structure around check lakefinder and kinda pick and choose. Havn't heard anything about ice.

Thankyou for the suggestions.I have the fish&game finder info which has the latest DNR survey in it.We'll be hitting it hard in a couple weeks...........will give detailed report after said "fish bash".c63 grin.gifOh,when you say houses on the north end do you mean fishouses on the ice or cabins/houses on shore?c63

Thurs-Sat 17th-19th of January.

Fished 8 guys. 10-35 FOW. We Caught approximately 20 Northerns and 35 Walters. This Walter was broken off on Friday A.M. by a guy in our group in 22 FOW. I caught him again Friday Evening in 32 FOW. He still had the other guys Pink Swedish Pimple in his mouth. When I got him up, I found the lure and wondered if I was in my own shack or if someone switched the lure on me as a joke!

Had a great time but was below zero the whole time, if you guys go up-DRESS WARM!

DCP_2768.jpg

DCP_2765.jpg

DCP_2764.jpg

These are coming from photobucket using IMG, anyone know why they are this size? How can I make them bigger? Thanks in advances.

Chris