Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SomethingFishy*

Thanks to Hunter Winfields

12 posts in this topic

Spent New Years on Mille Lacs with the girlfriend, used the road out of Hunter Winfields. They were nice enough to plow a quick spot for us to set the wheelhouse. Fishing was slow but we didn't care we just wanted to get out on the ice instead of spending New Years at home.

Thanks again.

Josh

Wow what kind of Job do you Have? first of all did you get Lucky then( fish that is ) sounds like you have a heck of a nice unit there. smirk.gif

SomethingFishy....Are you trying to impress people on this board? What is the point of telling people you have a warn winch? wow....

I thought everyone had a warn winch with synthetic cable... wink.gif

Quote:

SomethingFishy....Are you trying to impress people on this board? What is the point of telling people you have a warn winch? wow....

It is a signature, nothing more, just a list of my equipment and accessories, many forums allow a signature and many others have a signature for their user name. If i had a boat I would list that too.

Trying to impress people? No, I don't think so. I'm sorry if you took it that way.

Nope got up on the same side of bed I always do. I in fact have plenty of nice things, I just do not see the need to brag about anything other than maybe the occasional big fish. And if you notice I am not the only user who made a remark about your signature. Have a GREAT day!

Surely I can see how people might think he's bragging but in his defense, go to any 4-wheeling website like Highlifter or something and you'll see that it's normal for people to list what they have and their accessories below their post.

You have nothing to apologize to anyone for.I saw your machine over at the atv forum, and man,what a unit that is.Good for you.Sorry, if I didn't comment on it at the atv forum.Nice rig you got there.

Hey SomethingFishy,

Any night on the ice is a good one. Were you in one of their wheelhouses? I checked their website and they look like they are reasonably priced for a weekend visit and well equipped too. I was also wondering, if they will move them for you in case the fish aren't really active where originally put you.

I brought my own wheelhouse, just used their access and they plowed me a spot to set mine up. I saw quite a few of there houses out there and they have some really nice units they have Ice Castles, Lodges and Dreamshacks that I saw, each were running a generator. Even though we weren't in one of their houses he still came to check on us and see if we were having any luck. I would not hesitate to rent from them in the future, I may do so early season when the ice is still sketchy for my bighouse.

SomethingFishy,

Hey man, hope there are no hard feelings. I was just bustin' yer balls a little. Could care less what you have in your signature. Wish I had that rig!

Vex, I can take a joke. I can usually even figure out what this little guy means wink.gif LOL.

Good luck fishing this winter.