Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
SomethingFishy*

Thanks to Hunter Winfields

SomethingFishy*

Spent New Years on Mille Lacs with the girlfriend, used the road out of Hunter Winfields. They were nice enough to plow a quick spot for us to set the wheelhouse. Fishing was slow but we didn't care we just wanted to get out on the ice instead of spending New Years at home.

Thanks again.

Josh

Crestliner-fever

Wow what kind of Job do you Have? first of all did you get Lucky then( fish that is ) sounds like you have a heck of a nice unit there. smirk.gif

otis

SomethingFishy....Are you trying to impress people on this board? What is the point of telling people you have a warn winch? wow....

Vex

I thought everyone had a warn winch with synthetic cable... wink.gif

SomethingFishy*

Quote:

SomethingFishy....Are you trying to impress people on this board? What is the point of telling people you have a warn winch? wow....

It is a signature, nothing more, just a list of my equipment and accessories, many forums allow a signature and many others have a signature for their user name. If i had a boat I would list that too.

Trying to impress people? No, I don't think so. I'm sorry if you took it that way.

otis

Nope got up on the same side of bed I always do. I in fact have plenty of nice things, I just do not see the need to brag about anything other than maybe the occasional big fish. And if you notice I am not the only user who made a remark about your signature. Have a GREAT day!

Stradic

Surely I can see how people might think he's bragging but in his defense, go to any 4-wheeling website like Highlifter or something and you'll see that it's normal for people to list what they have and their accessories below their post.

rockman

You have nothing to apologize to anyone for.I saw your machine over at the atv forum, and man,what a unit that is.Good for you.Sorry, if I didn't comment on it at the atv forum.Nice rig you got there.

troutmadness

Hey SomethingFishy,

Any night on the ice is a good one. Were you in one of their wheelhouses? I checked their website and they look like they are reasonably priced for a weekend visit and well equipped too. I was also wondering, if they will move them for you in case the fish aren't really active where originally put you.

SomethingFishy*

I brought my own wheelhouse, just used their access and they plowed me a spot to set mine up. I saw quite a few of there houses out there and they have some really nice units they have Ice Castles, Lodges and Dreamshacks that I saw, each were running a generator. Even though we weren't in one of their houses he still came to check on us and see if we were having any luck. I would not hesitate to rent from them in the future, I may do so early season when the ice is still sketchy for my bighouse.

Vex

SomethingFishy,

Hey man, hope there are no hard feelings. I was just bustin' yer balls a little. Could care less what you have in your signature. Wish I had that rig!

SomethingFishy*

Vex, I can take a joke. I can usually even figure out what this little guy means wink.gif LOL.

Good luck fishing this winter.