Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Highway2Allstar

Laker Artic Char Burntside

Highway2Allstar    0
Highway2Allstar

30 pounder lurks hell no she don't jerks east arm north arm where does she lurk Van hackskis i doob it blueberry mushrooms maybe northarm narrows more plink. Maybe tofte or hansen shittskis may be skull happy troutskis 2 all!!!

JustinG    0
JustinG

What??? confused.gif

Powerstroke    20
Powerstroke

Still drinking perhaps?

Nate McVey    0
Nate McVey

Why'd I have so many drinks.................I just don't remember.

I'm so confused confused.gif

Kallista    0
Kallista

HAHAHAHA

upnorth    2
upnorth

Things that make you go hmmmmm!! crazy.gif

fishkid    0
fishkid

if he is going to the bash we will have to ask him what he actually ment by that lol

jonny_redhorse    0
jonny_redhorse

Jeesaws! shocked.gif....I'd say bad batch of mushrooms Lol!...grin.gif

Great Outdoors    3
Great Outdoors

I think it means that New Year's Eve continues to roll, the beer is cold, and in good supply!! smile.gif

Northlander    71
Northlander

What the heck did he just type? Coming downs the hardest part. crazy.gif

I'llTakeWhatiCanGet    0
I'llTakeWhatiCanGet

Quote:

mushrooms maybe

Quite possibly  smirk.gif

BRULEDRIFTER    15
BRULEDRIFTER

Quote:

30 pounder lurks hell no she don't jerks east arm north arm where does she lurk Van hackskis i doob it blueberry mushrooms maybe northarm narrows more plink. Maybe tofte or hansen shittskis may be skull happy troutskis 2 all!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!! That's the best, most insightful post i've ever read on this site! I'm still rolling in laughter! grin.gif

ditchpickle6996    0
ditchpickle6996

I heard a bad batch of Pelinkovic might have been delivered north of Hwy 2. blush.gif

matthothand    0
matthothand

wow. thanks for the report!

JBMasterAngler    156
JBMasterAngler

Now that is some straight up scandinavian jibberish! Sven and Ole would be proud! grin.gif

Casaloma    0
Casaloma

Jibberish it may be & this one clearly beats any of my after midnight postings... But the truth is the truth & I can also 'hicupski' guarntee 'coughski' dat der ar no 30# Ardick Charskis in Burntdsideolla.

Plenty of 30+ year old pickled Scandanavians though.

I hope Allstar is LOL at our responses... Just stupid.

Later, -CLoma

Wanderer    298
Wanderer

No comment regarding this thread. I can't think of anything more funny than the original post! smirk.gif

But I have to say WOW, nice buck matthothand! Was that an '07 deer? Doesn't matter I guess, good deer any year. wink.gif

JustinG    0
JustinG

Yo Wanderer!

You interested at all in going up to the FM get together up in Canada on Lake Manitou? Sounds like some fun Laker fishing!! smirk.gif I might be able to go on the Feb 23rd weekend. Let me know if you are- we could share trip expenses!

Justin

Highway2Allstar    0
Highway2Allstar

Ya ehhh ders fellow fishermen. Stop by on da opener for some pickled northern and a belt or 2.

matthothand    0
matthothand

Wanderer thanks on the buck. Scored 145.

Anyone else excited for those artic char on b-side? I'm all geared up and ready to rock and troll...on the ice anyways. See you guys out there!

Northlander    71
Northlander

Just picked up 6 Slender Spoons and a couple jigging raps for $1 at Fishermans Corner. Ready for the bash? Heck I have been ready for 2 months. See ya all there.

Cliff Wagenbach    805
Cliff Wagenbach

Quote:

What???
confused.gif

I believe the dude is wondering where he will be able to catch that elusive 30# trout.

Not in the East or North arm of Burntside Lake yet, but maybe in the North Arm Narrows!? Or, maybe it can be living in Tofte Lake,Hanson Lake, or maybe in Skull Lake.??

Not sure about the mushrooms or blueberrys,(maybe something he ate before he wrote this.)? grin.gifconfused.gif

Happy troutskis to you all!

Cliff

Mr_Little_Perch_2    0
Mr_Little_Perch_2

hey Steve long time no here.How are you doing these fine days.looks like a pretty good size crowed goinging to the burnside bash this year.How did u do at the Fish lake gettogether this year.Since I got married in may wife told me to get my skinny litte butt out and do some icefishing with you guys.So i and my fatherinlaw andfather and uncle are going to URL for a 24 hour outting this month.I will close

Wanderer    298
Wanderer

Dang Cliff!

You're good at cipherin'! grin.gif Sure nuff, thats what it says. grin.gifgrin.gif

Still wondering what "plink" means tho. confused.gif