Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hardwaterguy

loss of best friend

14 posts in this topic

we just lost our dog of 13 years she will be dearly missed please keep us in your thoughts and prayers

Sorry to hear about that frown.gif

A dog is truly a man's best friend.

Hardwaterguy,

Sorry to hear of your loss. It's amazing how they become part of the family, and when they leave it's tough one to swallow.

Bigminnow

sorry for you loss, it is hard.

Sorry to hear about your loss Hardwater. You don't happen to be the guy I talked to with the perm on the west side of Medicine, do you? Maybe coincidence...

if it was the old pop up camper by the beach that was me

Nice to meet you. I was the big Asian guy who had extra minnows. Any luck this afternoon?

it was hard to fish today kept thinking about my buddy didnt catch any missed 3 gonna try tomorrow nice to meet you too we should hook up sometime i fish alone alot what part of brooklyn park are you in im over off brooklyn blvd. and 69th ave.

sorry to hear about your loss

sorry to hear about your loss. It's hard, but she'll always be with you; one way or another. I lost mine 2 1/2 years ago and I know she's still with me where ever I go. My thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear about your loss. A man's dog is truley his best friend.

Hardwaterguy, sorry to hear of your loss. I lost mine a couple months ago after 14 years. I got a new one and it's helped. Hang in there.

I think sometimes I spend more time with my dog than my wife. Not as critical ya know. It would be different without my dog. Sorry to hear about your loss.

thanks to eveyone you have all helped us to deal with this she really liked going out to the perm with me was out yesterday just siting there thinking her laying on the bed on her pillow while i fished i look down where my bobber lifted till i felt tension set the hook 19 inch walleye the only thing i caught all day still it was fun