Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AJ

Calhoun Report 12/30

4 posts in this topic

Fished Calhoun last night 3:30-7. First time out this season. 11 inches of ice. Set up in 32 feet on a steep break to start (normally a good depth there). Nothing. Not even a fish on the flasher. Moved to 17 foot weed edge. Nothing, not even a fish on the flasher. These spots normally give me something on this lake. I did pop some holes in the general area at various depths to do a bit of hole hopping and had not luck with that either. Anyone doing anything out there? Depths that are working? Steep breaks or gradual? Thanks.

We spent 7 hours out there Friday night around the sunken island just off the boat launch and got nothing. Probably only spotted 3 or 4 real fish.

I am determined now to go back and find out where they are all hiding.

I was on Calhoun tonight for about 4 hours(3-7) and got nothing. was fishing on the west side at about 15' around one of the sunken islands. i think i saw maybe 6 blips on the sonar the entire time. there have been portables out from the boat lauch almost every night though, might have to try that spot.

I was out on 1/5 with G_Man on the east side. We didn't really catch much other than lots of 4" to 5" perch. However, we did meet a very nice young man that helped let me use his camera to retreive my sunglasses that I somehow managed to drop down the hole. If you read this Jordan, THANKS!