Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muc33

Rough Ice day

7 posts in this topic

Well, spent all day today trying everything in the box... Managed to get two eye's in the house after 9+ hours. Gonna take a day off tomorrow then back at it on Tuesday with some friends, thinking we are going to start the new year off hopefully finding some pannies south of the border in Boji!!!!! Have a safe new year!!!!

We had a good afternoon on Boot Lake. Started at noon, fished til 4 and brought 14 keeper perch home. 5 over 11 inches. My little guy had a riot with Grandpa's camera, kept him busy for 2 hours. I figure he caught over 20 fish, some pretty little, but he put the most in the bucket to bring home. grin.gif

I think it was pretty rough all over most of the state.

I didn't fare well at all over the entire weekend. frown.gif Good luck to yous guys Tuesday. I'm not real sure where, but I know I'll be fishing somewhere.

Speak for yourself. grin.gif The 'eyes are on a tear over this direction. smirk.gif

Well TO, just catch all the walleye you can but leave the pannies for me in Frances!!! I don't care how big they are, I just want good action!!!!!

Hey CC Good luck down south. It was tough Saturday I ended up with 17 and I had several crappies over 13" but it has really slowed down. It sounds like Miller's bay would be a good spot to start they have all but moved out of Smith's and the canals have been hit and miss.

I'll know more after Friday. smirk.gif