Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THEPROFESSIONAL

Can anyone offer some help on getting my picture up on my profile?

7 posts in this topic

Just want to get a picture up next to my name. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I was wondering the same thing, I thought it would be a snap, guess not. confused.gif

l2f

Me Too !! confused.gif

First off, you have to load image up to and image hosting site. I use AOL, but some use Photo Bucket and some others.

Once you load image on to the internet, you want to go into album ad find a sample image (smaller the better for your avatar). Once you find it, right click image and scroll down to “properties” . It should be at the very bottom of list. Click on that and the find:

Address:

(URL)

When you find this in this little gray screen, right click address and click in select all. When URL address is high lighted in blue, right click it again and select copy.

Now, go back on FM and enter your “My Home” area. It should be right in the middle of page before you scroll down any forum list, in a green bar and to the right on your screen name. Once inside you have entered My Home area, scroll down and find the “Personal information, email, password, etc.” and click the Edit link to the right of this. Now scroll down to use my avatar and paste the URL address into slot and click on the little round dot to use this avatar. Ten scroll down and hit submit.

I see where your problems lies. Due to forum repairs and construction, the personal avatar option in not available at the current moment.

Sheesh! It should be a bit easier than that!

hopefully it will be when all re-construction is done. ...Am I right?? or no? confused.gif

Once you have done it a couple times, it only takes minutes from when you load image into your computer. It seems like alot of loops, but its easier done than written.

I am sure it will be open in a week or two.