Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swanny2

Morris Point

3 posts in this topic

Heading out of Morris Point Lakeview Lodge the end of the week. Bringing some LOW newbie buddies as well as my father-in-law. grin.gif Looking for some reports from anyone that has been out of their houses recently. Thanks in advance for the info!

Just got home yesterday from a 3-day trip to Morris. We have our perm in 27ft and didn't produce many fish. With the combination of a light bite and slow action, we only came home with 7 fish in the bucket. Marked alot of fish on the Vex. but tough to get them to bite. Tried 30ft with the portable on saturday afternoon with no results, so went back to the perm to hang out the rest of the trip. Lots of houses out deep, but many houses are moving in as of yesterday. Going back on Wed/Thurs and going to try going west on the Y with the portable. I'm not moving the perm until I hear of great results somewhere. Across the lake it has been rather slow for the last couple weeks. Good luck and let us know if you get on the fish.

I am also going up this weekend to Morris Point for the annual trip with the bros and dad. Just wondering if there is any new tips/lures that we don't know about or should we just use the stuff that has worked in the past. Thanks for the info. I will post my results