Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
A-body

FREE Three Year Old Chocolate Lab Female

A-body

Due to various reasons we are going to give up our 3 year old female chocolate lab. She is a purebred dog, but no papers available. I have hunted with her, and she is not gun shy. She is an outside dog, and stays in a TE Scott raised floor kennel during the day and when not in the kennel, is contained on our property with a Pet safe brand invisible fence. Both the kennel and fence will be available when the dog has found a new home. Email me at garysal@yahoo.com or call 612-875-0516

09ultra

Gary

Just so you know I had seen this site, great site heh!

Herb

A-body

I have had a few questions wanting to know the reasons, what is wrong with the dog, etc. There is really nothing wrong with the dog, other than she can be a pest sometimes, always wanting attention, etc. I got her because I missed hunting after my other dog passed away, and it turns out for one reason or other, I only got out a few times each of the last few years. Also a job change puts me out of town more often, and finding someone to let her out to run every day can be a challenge at times. There are a few other personal reasons, but the dog is not the problem. She is not aggressive, seldom barks, and basically needs a family that can give her more attention than I can. I have also decided to include the invisible fence if you need it, but you will need to purchase wire.

Cliff Wagenbach

A-body,

I had to have my lab put away a year ago and have been looking for an older lab that will hunt.

I live in N.E. Minnesota, Tower, Mn., and have plenty of room for a dog to run and a lake for her to play in.

I would like to know if she is house broke, as all of our dogs have been house dogs and she would be too. Also has she been spayed? If so, that would be great!

If possible, could you send a couple of pictures?

Thank You!

Cliff

A-body

Dog is Gone. Thanks Cliff

Cliff Wagenbach

A-Body,

Thank you!

She has adapted well and is doing fine!

She is already retrieving fish on the ice for me! \:\)

Cliff

cjac

Nice to hear Cliff!

May the two of you have many good times!

Chris

Eyewitness

A-Body, I met your pooch a week ago or so (Cliff is my neighbor) and what a nice dog! It had to be hard to give her up...I can tell you that she is doing well and loves her new home and new owners!

A-body

I'm glad to hear Whitney and Cliff are doing well. It was a tough decision, one I had been thinking about for almost a year. I've had dogs for over 30 years, but with my lifestyle changes, along with a few other issues, I believed it was in her best interest to find someone who could give her the attention she needed. If I ever get in the area again, I'll have to stop in and say hello.

Gary