• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Clearwater crappies

Hey there, I havent fished clearwater since 06. we had good ice then! we also caught good size crappies too. How is the bite? or the Ice. ussually go out of the east side and fish the hole on the east bay, but there are a number of good spots! Any info is greatly appreciated

I just got a report today from a friend... He and another guy caught their limit of crappies in a 50' hole. There wasn't too much size to them, but there's not much you can do after pulling them up 50 feet!

You got that right Mike. Bigger ones gotta be on one of those steep breaks. I bet 30-25 ft. Still some 10-12's, so say my Wright county contacts. Sounds cool don't it? the wcc. lol. Hey papermouth, thanks for the lift back to the truck.

So, system. When r we gonna tackle the clearwater pigs?? get some tips and lets goOOOOOO!

grin.gif That was my thought.. Maybe try the breaks for a few crappies, and I'd bet you could pull up some walleyes from there too.