Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barnster56

Bebee Lake

6 posts in this topic

We dragged the perm out today. What an adventure! With the slush still in the shallows, we pretty much plowed our way out.First we broke the eye hook out of one end, than we snapped the eye hook out of the back side. Ended up running a tow strap through the holes and back out Just to get the house out where we were on solid ice and could inspect the damage.Not as bad as we thought,for a 12 year old shack.Ended up catching 2 nice 18" walleye's and a 11" crappie. There is about 13" of ice in most places, but we could use some cold weather to firm things up for truck traffic.

barnster-

say before you put your permy out, were the u lonesome portable at the breakline just outside of the crowd in the bay? i was there several weeks ago and i set found 15 FOW, set up about 30-40 yards north of a black portable, with a 4wheeler. i've had some success there in the past, but didnt that particular evening. where did u post up your permy??

I set up my perm in about the same place. I still move around a lot with my black portable. I bring the girls and grandkids out to the perm and still catch a few, but not like earlier. Been thinking of moving it over to the south side of the island.I've had some better luck just off of the hump.Had some good luck in about 16fow.

I haven't been out there in a week or two. Anything hitting? I'll maybe have to move my house when I get up there tomorrow. I'm in the bay on the edge of the city.

I went out with my buddy on monday.. started in the morning for some eyes, no luck. then moved into the bay for some crappies. set up on the southside of the city in about 10 FOW. hit some gills and 5 keeper crappies but let em go to grow. I think there could be a township on beebe lake itself now a days! grin.gif

My dad just moved the house to the SE side of the island. How have they been biting over there? I'm heading out there tomorrow afternoon.