• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I bought a clearwater classic off of ebay (my other Clearwater LCD 40 was stolen from my truck a couple years ago. shocked.gif ) and I think the transducer is the 20 degree, since I can't pick up my jig - even a big walleye jig. Can anyone point me to someone around here where I can find an 8 degree ice ducer for my Classic. I checked at our sponsors place - but they just deal with Vex and Marcums..

Thanks.

Interesting day fishing on Duck - first time in 4 years since I've been ice fishing (I have the bug again - serious). Found mouse holes in my Eskimo - a bad locator - but at least my auger worked. I didn't drop my truck thru, and we actually caught a couple fish.

I would check EBay and you might get a quicker answer by posting this same question on the Equpt Expert Information forum.

Good luck!

Thanks. I thought I would dangle it out in the southcentral area if I had missed a business or something like that. I'll try that other forum.

Thanks again.

The gang at Reel Fishing and Tackle should be able to connect you with a service rep. or wholesaler who could help you out.

If I remember corectly, you can adapt a Vexilar ducer to work on the Clear Water Classic as they no longer are available for that application.

I had the same problem (mouse holes)with my portable, I found a great way to patch them. Then I had to take the auger in after a couple years sitting. That'll teach me to run all the gas out at the end of the season, that or start it up a few times throughout the summer. Once that screen & the needle valves in the carb varnish up, your done. crazy.gif