Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrusia4

Need a house for 1/5/08

4 posts in this topic

Looking to rent a large house on URL for Saturday 1/5. 4 people 8:00am? to 7:00pm? I realize it's short notice and most outfits prefer to rent at least one night but thought I would give it a shot. Any thoughts on who to contact would be appreciated.

i would contact mark or ryan raveling they have the add on top of the page. They are great to deal with and could hook you up. They have great houses as well and are catching fish.

Thanks for the info, I'll give them a call.

or call jacks shacks I've great success with him

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• ZachD
      Send me a pm for some ideas in the area. I plan on hunting Dayton and Monticello mainly but if those don't work out I need some backup plans.    
    • ZachD
      I sent you a private message.
    • Stick in Mud
      I am with you, net_man.  I *hate* that I can't C&R walleyes in the fall.  I mean, what's hooking mortality at 6-12 ft deep with artificial lures in October and November?  I've never had a fish not swim away, and I can't remember one that didn't do it in a hurry.  Drives me crazy, as fall trolling on Mille Lacs is one of my favorite ways to catch fish.  This year, thanks to the weather, we did get out in December...and the fishing was nuts.  If only we had been able to be out all fall...   I wonder if the night ban in the fall (even if we haven't hit our quote) has more to do with enforcement than anything else.  I have no idea what's said at meeting I ain't invited to. 
    • ZachD
      The big one in Sherburne I hunt a lot and even during firearm season I never see anyone close to me as I like to get back as well. During archery it is even easier usually I only see a truck here and there but the place is huge so you never see them.   You living in Andover there is a 200 acre public place like 10 mins away from you that doesn't get hardly any archery pressure I sometimes go there after work for a quick hunt and there is only a couple trucks there usually.   There is also a very small one on the way up to the big one in Sherburne that on spur of the moment I went to on gun opener and I was the absolutely only person there.   But really most every one for archery is going to have minimal pressure. 
    • ZachD
      Don't forget the flea and tick guard too my buddy found a tick on his lab when him and my dog where playing in my backyard last week.