Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steamroller

Needing Advise

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on any lakes in the Dalton area that I could go out on to just catch some fish, any fish. I have 3 nephews(ages 8, 8, 10) that are coming up with there dad and none of them have ever been icefishing. I have been trying to get out to a few of the lakes around Dalton but havent been having the best of luck. I just want to get those kids out there and catch something. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Ten Mile, Indian, Clear. There are more but those are some that should give you action from some species of fish. You might have to go in from the road on Indian, but it just might be your best bet. wink.gif

stalker, johnson

Thanks for all the help, I will make sure to try some of those lakes. Where on Stalker....if you dont mind me asking. If you are willing to devulge any spots to try I can get you my email.

Got out yesterday on Ten mile and had a little luck. Not much but my fishing got cut off a little early. Ice was good...glad to see that.