• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Out from Adrians on the 22nd

Royce Aardahl

Finally got back to the machine:) THANKS again keithmn and barcochuck wink.gif for a great day of fishing. My sons first time up there and he had a blast getting out on the big ice. We got a bunch of nice eyes and sauger and I of course got my trophy pout! grin.gif The fish were hitting plain and red hooks under a bobber. 5% from jigs and we tried a ton. they'd just pop up and look at it and not take. Roger was working hard to keep the road good and the minnows were great. Nasty wind Sunday!

img4645mp8.jpg

img4646xx8.jpg

img4649ph6.jpg

img4654xv3.jpg

img4653aq4.jpg

img4656ss8.jpg

The snow shoveling, thats the fun part, or is it being trapped out in the middle of a lake in a snowstorm without any more beer? frown.giffrown.gif

Nice fish, bring some Walleye over I'm out. smirk.gifsmirk.gif

I think he enjoys being trapped in the middle of the lake with Chuck and Keith... ya seen the big smiles blush.gif

I took the last pic just for HT so he can get fired up about ice fishing. wink.gif I know he really wants to get out.

Eyeguy,

Glad you and Mark could join us.

Great pics.

That one of Chuck in his Barcalounger Lazy Boy is a classic.

Thanks for the great company........

And for waking me up to land that eel pout.

(So where's the picture of me and my bloodshot eyes?)