Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vanhea20

Portable fish house

2 posts in this topic

Was at Fleet in St. Cloud and they have the Eskimo Quick Fish III on sale for $159. If you are looking for a lightweight portable that's big enough for 2 I think it's a great way to go.

thats a good deal?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• delcecchi
      Hey, I expressed what I have heard from the locals.   We have been summer folks for quite a while so get some access to the feelings of the locals, like our next door neighbors.      The Landing seems to have made a deliberate business decision to not target local folks but rather upscale tourists.   That is their privilege.    I choose not to patronize them.     As a guy I used to know at IBM said  "that's not the target market".  I am not the Landing's target market.      See you at the Crescent.   (or South Switch.)   (or the VFW in cook for burger night)    Lots of places to go if I want upscale.  Whistling Bird in Gilbert, several places in Ely, etc.  
    • leech~~
      Plus+1 the lake landings are going to take a huge hit this week.
    • jjohnson5150
      Blocks. Make sure it's on blocks. In case it's unclear, use blocks.  I'm more concerned about the accesses than my house. Areas with a slope and melting snow run off are going to be a mess. Add rain to the mix and it's worse. I'll be checking on my house daily and be prepared to make the move off the lake if needed. 
    • Ballyhoo
      Does the wording even change in the report or just the date?
    • Ballyhoo
      Oohhh, I'll tell you what folks, it is just a beautiful day to be in the northland!!!   Heard that one a time or two.   Classic Country Sunday, the opening 15 minutes were the best.