Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyeking19

Fishing Reports

8 posts in this topic

we went out to a buffalo area lake last night. caught a 26.5" walleye. the guy next to us caught a 27" walleye. lets just say we are definitely going back there again!

Last two trips to Buf have been a bust for me. Not even marking much on the Vex. Trips before this I was catching a nice mixed bag of Walleyes and Crappies with some dinky perch to keep things interesting till the evening bite. Now I can't even catch a stinkin' perch.

went out last night to pulaski and caught only 1 little perch all night. at least we had the generator hooked up so we were able to watch TV and play cards while the fish weren't biting.

I was out last night in front of the court house. We caught 4 crappies 1 walleye and missed alot of bites. Went out this morning same four holes and pulled in 11 crappies around 10 inches each and once again missed a ton of fish. They are very finninky. the smaller the minnow the better. Waxies were a waste of time for us. We set up away from the crowd.

Went fishing tonight. I planned on spending a whole lot of time out there but I was called in to go bowling with the neighbors which was really fun. I was fishing from 4-5:30 and around 5:10 I got the only fish, a 16". I was marking a lot of them.

[image]IMG_9274.jpg[/image]

Caught it using a red Eye Dropper under a bobber with fathead.

I was on buffalo this weekend, fishing from a friends house. I caught 6 crappies biggest was maybe 8" if I drove over it with my truck. all small

went out to pulaski again. caught nothing. had the rattle reel go down below the ice once but then it came back up. its probably the cold front causing the fish to stop biting.

I had a similar experience this morning. Marked the fish, they just wouldn't commit. I was out there with my friend and he had similar results. The fish would come to the lure and just swim away. This weekend should be better with the warmer temps.