Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Icecrazy

Rush lake

4 posts in this topic

Looking at heading up to rush lake this weekend was up last weekend but didnt do so good and was wondering if any one has been out and knows of some hot spots. Im taking a person out thats new to ice fishing and would like her to have a good time. I know of a few spots but am also aware that the lake is great for crappy. Thanks all

Check the East Central report.

hey icecrazy was just there last nite and was busy from 10 am to about 6pm. had to jump hole to hole to find bigger ones. was just out from the launch on the west. man was there lots of people out there. even a truck out there. pretty crazy! like i said there down there but lots of small ones. was just using waxies. hope that helps and good luck!

Thanks alot guys. I will be out there all day and if all else fails i have a few other lakes in mind too. And people driving out thats just plain stupid!!! I have thought about driving out a few times now but after taking a look in the holes once there drilled its more then aparent that there isnt alot of solid ice under the fluff of the slush.