• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Navionics card for URL?

Wicked_1

I do not believe so (could be wrong)although it is in the works, I helped proof the new map...its gonna be a good one.

I have the 07 chip and it is not on there. I thought I heard Red is on the new 08 chip but am not sure.

Upper Red is not on the Navionics 2007 North chip, but it is on the new 2008 North chip. Also now included on the 2008 North chip is the 1' contour high-def map of the US side of LOTW.

I have the paper Lakemaster high def map of Upper Red which is OK, but not ideal for use on the ice.

Jon, can you tell me how the new Navionics map compares to the current Lakemaster map for Red???

Pretty good, Navi found alot of stuff I didn't want them to so I guess the map is pretty good. grin.gif

Navi has a few quirks to work out yet but the map was fairly accurate and the depth lines right on the money even in the smaller hook/bump areas.