Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sprinter

hey zipple guys!!!

9 posts in this topic

Anyone out there that fishes zipple and wants to team up to put a smackin on walter??? Post what cb channel you are on and times you are on or shoot me a pm with a cell # and I will return a pm with mine and we can cover some more ground. Im pretty sure i'm already fishing pretty close to mnhunter but have yet to meet or figure out exactly which shanty is his. Any takers, let me know by tomorrow morning as I'm leaving by 10:00. I will be on channel 12 and 13. Looking forward to hearing from some FM'ers

hiyas sprinter how long you going tobe up there.im heading out sunday mornin early.cause i gotta move my house since the road is only about 15ft away lol.but im not going far fishing in that area has been to good to move else.

I will be going up tomorrow and staying till sat night or sun morning I may have to run back home to pick up the wife and head back. Depends on if she can catch a ride up with some other people or not. so even if I do leave for a day I will be back up on new years eve and day or I might be up there the whole time.

see ya at the bar on new yrs eve. my buddy and i r taking our wives with us this trip.outa be interesting lol

I'm assuming you are on walleye far west??? If you see a maroon grand lodge out there, stop in for a cold one if you like. Good luck!!!

im far west on bobber you might have seen my buddy's house right by the road on walleye.i also have a green house but im on bobber.

Sprinter and mnhunter I will be heading up @5:00a.m tomorrow morning. Stop by for a report or a beer. Red crew cab chevy truck with green ice castle shack with Git-R Done sticker on the back. I will be up there for ten days. May have to try by Long point a few day to break things up. Anybody hear how the crack is doing?

Im thinking about heading up that way on sunday how is the ice conditions for a half ton and a 20ft wheelhouse. Have heard that the fishing is pretty good. Thanks for any info!

not a problem ice is good