Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
northyman3

Lizzie or Lida

8 posts in this topic

Which one is better and how deep are the fish.

any info would be great thanks

Lida was alright to begin... it has slowed down substantially.

well tomarrow i am going to head to lizzie and try it out

Is the public access on the west side the only way to access lizzie? I hate pulling my wheeeler trailer down there...guess I could park at the top and wheeler in but if there is an easier way I'm all about that!

you dont want to go to lizzie that lake is like slush but if you can get on there it is excellent fishing at least thats wat i know of when i was there today and caught a 5 pound northern but i would rather go to Lida because it looks way safer

You can get on Lizzie from the Boes Beach road. Between Sand Lake & Lakeland Store look for street sign 470th on Hwy 59. Go up the hill right on Boes Beach it will wind past houses & around a small slough to a private driveway. Follow driveway stay to the left between cattails & a green & white doublewide. This is Delmar Lammers property he allows access through his yard. There is a donation box there if you feel like dropping a couple bucks for easier access to the lake.

Thanks WTN! I have heard of that guy before but forgot the directions. Any good reports from there? Sounds like alot of frustration...

Any place to park by the yard there?

anybody driving or pulling houses out there? i'm guessing by the look at the weather this week it should be safe by saturday