Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DaBigDog

SOLD!---1995 Polaris Indy Trail Deluxe---SOLD!

DaBigDog

1995 Indy Trail Deluxe snowmobile

Two-Up

Under 2500 miles

Reverse

Hand/Thumb warmers

New: Battery, Carbides, Slides, Windshield

In excellent shape

$950.00 obo

Pics upon request

Direct contact info upon request

ccarlson

Pics asap please. I have a friend that is looking for a set up just like this and I just called him. He will most likely take it. Send directions to your place when you send the pictures.

ccarlson

carlsonsonmollie@msn.com

DaBigDog

Pics sent to all...

Jackhannah14

did not receive anything try this address please also a contact #

joel@jrstackle.com

DaBigDog

Sorry guys... Just noticed the pictures hadn't been sent out yet... you should have them now.

DaBigDog

I'm having problems sending the pictures... I'll have them to you as soon as I can figure out the issue...

DaBigDog

Can someone help me post the pictures here? Please!

DaBigDog

You should each have 2 pictures of the sled now...

Sorry about the hassle.

ccarlson

I just sent you a reply. We will take the sled. We'll wait for your response on directions to pick it up.

Thanks.

ccarlson

DaBigDog

ccarlson---To be fair to everyone involved, I've got someone coming to look at it now. If that sale falls through I'll be sure to contact you.

DzNuts

Jack, I sent you an email.

Edit: I just seen page two. If you'd like you can still send the pix to that Ram_N....

DaBigDog

SOLD. Thanks to everyone for the interest.

DaBigDog

Quote:

DzNuts - I'm not sure who Jack is, but thanks for the offer of help.

DaBigDog

One last comment... I knew that if I posted this machine for sale here it would sell quickly, but I never thought it would sell THIS quickly... From first post to SOLD in under 2.5 hours.

And it went to a good home...to a fellow sportsman.

Wanderer

BBWWAAAA!!!!!!

I've been checking here regularly including 2:00 this afternoon and now!!!! frown.giffrown.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Good job....

BBWWAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

DzNuts

Quote:

Quote:

DzNuts - I'm not sure who Jack is, but thanks for the offer of help.

Good point. I don't know who he is either.

Welcome for the offer.