• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'll be out chasing Pout tonight 5:30 to 8:00ish. Hope to get some Pout'n footage! grin.gif Northlander...I'll give ya a call when we get out there.

Granny

No eyes and no Pout tonight. Lots of snow and some slush. If you have a wheeler or sled bring it. The haul in and out is a hard one right now.

Northlander,

Nice to bs with ya again. We missed a couple more bites and finally put our first Pout (small one) on the ice around 7pm. Very slow.

Good luck this weekend!

Granny

Northlander,

Going to be out there on Sunday... How deep is the snow? whats the ices like? I'll be bringing my wheeler with and dropped it through the ice once when I 1st got it, which in itself is bad, but what was worse is I had to have a HONDA pull me out.

Im guessing 6" of snow with spots of 2" of slush. We will find out today for the Poutfest (see above) if wheelers will cut it. Im guessing they will do ok in most spots. DO NOT head down by Oliver bridge area! Too much current and slush and someone always goes through down there.

thanks, I will keep an eye on the poutfest posting. I'm working today otherwise I would be there.