• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

how has the fishing been on Detroit. where can a guy get into some walleys on that lake. is the pavilion are the only place they cathc them? the only thing i have caught there are sunnies and i think a crappie here and there besides a couple northern. the only place i tend to see houses are by the pavilion area? can you help me out here.

thanks confused.gif

There are lots of spots out there you just have to go looking. Ive seen a few walleyes on the camera out in front of the pavilion but they are not biting. Time to go find some structure. Good luck.

O6ut in front of the pavillion on Little D is mostly a panfish bite, and early ice walleye bite. Mostly community fishing as that small of an area can not support good fishing for the over 70 houses that are out there. Walleye fishing on Big Detroit can be good, but it is a classic dawn/dusk bite but the fish can be large. Find some textbook walleye structure and you should get into some fish.

Thanks for the help guys. i should make it down saturday or sunday for a few days. i would like to try someplace new on the lake even though the kids like the sunnie action.

is it ture that on little detroit their catching desent sized crappies, sunfish, walleyes and northerns

very few walleyes and the crappies are small, but you can catch a few crappies in that 11 inch range. Good luck.