• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm coming up to DL this weekend just wondering how the bit on the Big D has been going? Seen alot of houses out by the Povilon is that where they are get the Eye's? Anyone have any info where to start out there never fished the lake yet would like to this weekend I will be up there for 4 Days. We have a family cabin on little floyd so i would like to try the Big lake once. Thanks hopefully the bite is really going on!

TJ25:

I am heading up to DL tomorrow morning. My in-laws live on Little Floyd. I believe I may have replied to one of your posts recently. I will be fishing Little Floyd tomorrow afternoon and will be up there until Sunday. We may try Little Detroit out from Zorbas with my future brother-in-laws permenant. I too would like to know what the bits is like on Little D and Big D. Maybe I'll see ya on the lake. I'll be out there with a snowmobile and no house. Good luck.

heard the walleyes were biting on Little D; typically Little D is fished more for panfish. I haven't heard anything about Big D.

Just be careful if you fish Big D when crossing the sandbar, the ice is traditionally weak in there. There was still a bit of slush in a few places out there last week.

Little D was a zoo out there this afternoon when I drove by, must be biting! wink.gif Good Luck!