• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Looking for a new shack. Suggestions would be great. It needs to be roomy, sturdy, and quick to set up. Looking to keep it under $250. Looked at the Menards strike zone two but not a big fan of that style but i could get use to it. Looking at the Eskimo Quick fish 3 anyone checked them out.

I had one. Its ok. If your hard on your equipment then it will only last you a season. Mine is pretty trashed, im thinking of hauling it to the dump. I upgraded to a voyager. Email me if you have any questions. mrj6749 at yahoodotcom

What did you take to the dump ? The menards strick zone or the eskimo quick fish 3. Im looking to purchase the eskimo

I've had the Quickflip III going on 3 years now. I bought it mostly because of the bench seat and the sled. I'm not a big fan of the canvas they put on them.

I'm either going to put those hyfax runners on the sled or just pick up a Frabile.

Pulling that thing on snow is like draggin' a plow sometimes.

You can't beat the price of a Quickflip III though.

Well I searched around! Looking at the prices i bought a strike zone 2. Flip top with the sled. The canvas on that thing is why I got it. Price helps to. It heats up in a hurry. I put a floor in the sled and where ready to go. Its kinda heavy but I need the workout. I think I'll be happy with it. thanks for the help though.